Friday, September 12, 2008

Coming Home

I have had limited access to the internet the last couple of days so I have not been able to update my blog. We wrapped up our teaching today and another good week. I am encouraged with what I see going on here in Krasnoyarsk and believe that God is at work in this region. There is definitely a future for biblical counseling in this area and there are several faithful people that I believe God is raising up to carry this on. I want to thank you for your prayers for strength and wisdom, God has been very gracious to the whole team here led by Dr. Wayne Vanderweir. I will be posting some additional pictures and updates on this blog when I return to Detroit. We leave in just a few hours for a 26 hour trip from Kranoyarsk to Moscow to Amsterdam and finally Detroit where I will arrive at 5:50 PM on Saturday.

Thankful for God's grace and the prayers of His people,

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

If not logging in, please be sure to include your name or screen name (i.e. Facebook) so we know who you are. Please be patient, your message may not get posted immediately.